Subject: Re: Tell me about this coverdisk....
From: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 12:07:25 -0500

On 24-Sep-96, Mike & Ben Crowl wrote:
>I've just upgraded to AmosPro V1.11 which I received off a cover-disk.. 
>I've heard that there are "limitations".. would someone please care to 
>elaborate..

I know that the 1.11 version is very buggy.  You should get the upgrade disk to take you to 2.0

Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                          [email-masked]
                                    http://www.golden.net/~joehick/
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ___  |  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /__/ /  / /  / /   !       A2000/060 50MHz(519)579-0173       !
/_/     /______/  /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500/020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
                              `------------------------------------------'